The 3101 Euclid Avenue Building
Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, OH
The $26M rehabilitation project was awarded $1,392,000 from OHPTC in Round 18, and will take advantage of $4.6M from Federal HPTC. The project received a $4,000 Ohio Pipeline Pilot Initiative Grant.
National Register Nomination (NR# SG100001438) and Historic Preservation Tax Credit (HPTC) rehabilitation project for 100,000+ sq. ft. former commercial office tower located in MidTown Cleveland. The 1957-58 Late International Meisian architectural style office tower of glass and metal curtain walls with attached 200 car parking deck was designed by Cleveland engineering and construction firm H.L. Vokes Company. The tower was a forerunner in the resurgence of downtown Cleveland development during the late 1950s and exemplifies what would become the new Mid-century style. The rehabilitation includes converting the building into mixed-use retail, commercial and 90 market rate apartments.
Owner & Developer
The Inspirion Group
Architect: Richard L. Bowen & Assoc., Cleveland, OH
Contractor: John G. Johnson Construction Co., Cleveland, OH